Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Apple ID has been hacked

I need my Apple account to be checked and please remove the hacker that is stalking my apple accounts

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Mar 22, 2023 9:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 22, 2023 10:40 PM

Apple is unable to remove anyone from your account it is unfortunate that you are going through this. I do however suggest using If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support to regain access change password and choose to sign out of other device and be sure to change passwords as well as address on other accounts unrelated to apple that may be on device to secure your info. From my experience using authenticator apps to further verify with login and using a VPN when browsing helps prevent this from happening. Never give out your password/passcode to anyone. and it's best to use a password unrelated to you so no grandchildren or child name no initials no fav. band no consecutive letters or numbers. Though 8 characters is long but it's best to do password like W6st4k9r or -*F8!t7L This makes it difficult for anyone to guess. You never want to click on unknown links anywhere either due to some links having malware that can track key strokes.

Legal - Data & Privacy - Apple

Legal - Apple ID & Privacy - Apple

Legal - Website Terms of Use - Apple

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 22, 2023 10:40 PM in response to Scammerseverywheresuck

Apple is unable to remove anyone from your account it is unfortunate that you are going through this. I do however suggest using If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support to regain access change password and choose to sign out of other device and be sure to change passwords as well as address on other accounts unrelated to apple that may be on device to secure your info. From my experience using authenticator apps to further verify with login and using a VPN when browsing helps prevent this from happening. Never give out your password/passcode to anyone. and it's best to use a password unrelated to you so no grandchildren or child name no initials no fav. band no consecutive letters or numbers. Though 8 characters is long but it's best to do password like W6st4k9r or -*F8!t7L This makes it difficult for anyone to guess. You never want to click on unknown links anywhere either due to some links having malware that can track key strokes.

Legal - Data & Privacy - Apple

Legal - Apple ID & Privacy - Apple

Legal - Website Terms of Use - Apple

My Apple ID has been hacked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.