Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My wife and I both have 50Gb of icloud mainly used for photos. We are both nearing the 50Gb limit. If one of us pays for 200Gb of storage how can we combine all our photos in one icloud storage and view all the photos on our ipads and phones?

My wife and I both have 50Gb of icloud mainly used for photos. We are both nearing the 50Gb limit. If one of us pays for 200Gb of storage how can we combine all our photos in one icloud storage and view all the photos on our ipads and phones?

Posted on Mar 23, 2023 8:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 23, 2023 8:44 AM

See the following Apple Support article for information on using an iCloud Shared Photo Library: How to use iCloud Shared Photo Library - Apple Support

If you decide to share an iCloud storage plan, also see information in: Share iCloud+ with your family - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.