Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

KonicaMinolta Account Track not working with macOS Ventura

Hello,

Recently, I have been unable to save user's account track information in their printing preferences to Konica Minolta Bizhub printers.

I am able to navigate to the Output page in printing preferences, and enter the user's account track code for that print job, but the option to save the information is greyed out.

I have tried saving the printing presets, saving the account track code from different application's printing pane, and using different driver versions.

Has anyone else experienced this issue with Konica Minolta Account Track codes? Is the issue located in KM's driver applications, or in macOS Ventura's re-vamped system settings pages?

Posted on Mar 23, 2023 9:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 23, 2023 10:28 AM

Contact KonicaMinolta. Apple provides them the current software developer's kit for Ventura and it is KM's responsibility to keep their printer drivers up to date. See if KM support can help with this issue.

Similar questions

1 reply

KonicaMinolta Account Track not working with macOS Ventura

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.