Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Printing multiple pages for one document via Preview?

This is a problem I never thought I would have. Silly me. I'm on a relatively new Mini. doing my taxes, and I've created a number of pages in Photoshop, all formatted for an 8.5 X11 printed sheet. They are all single sided, numbered, All in one folder, but they aren't identified as page 1, page 2, etc. They are just numbered. They aren't Word files, or Pages files, but they are all PDFs. I don't care what order the images are printed in, because they are all on separate letter-size sheets. So what do I need to do to them to get them printed out more than one sheet at a time, as if they were pages from a book? Or is that not possible?

Mac mini, macOS 13.2

Posted on Mar 23, 2023 2:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 24, 2023 5:18 AM

Birck Cox wrote:

This is a problem I never thought I would have. Silly me. I'm on a relatively new Mini. doing my taxes, and I've created a number of pages in Photoshop, all formatted for an 8.5 X11 printed sheet. They are all single sided, numbered, All in one folder, but they aren't identified as page 1, page 2, etc. They are just numbered.

They aren't Word files, or Pages files, but they are all PDFs. I don't care what order the images are printed in, because they are all on separate letter-size sheets.

So what do I need to do to them to get them printed out more than one sheet at a time, as if they were pages from a book? Or is that not possible?

Combine PDFs in Preview on Mac - Apple Support

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 24, 2023 5:18 AM in response to Birck Cox

Birck Cox wrote:

This is a problem I never thought I would have. Silly me. I'm on a relatively new Mini. doing my taxes, and I've created a number of pages in Photoshop, all formatted for an 8.5 X11 printed sheet. They are all single sided, numbered, All in one folder, but they aren't identified as page 1, page 2, etc. They are just numbered.

They aren't Word files, or Pages files, but they are all PDFs. I don't care what order the images are printed in, because they are all on separate letter-size sheets.

So what do I need to do to them to get them printed out more than one sheet at a time, as if they were pages from a book? Or is that not possible?

Combine PDFs in Preview on Mac - Apple Support

Printing multiple pages for one document via Preview?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.