Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Proper gloves to wear when drawing on my IPad?

I'm using a drawing app on my IPad and wonder what sort of gloves to wear so that my fingers don't accidentally create lines, etc.? I already have a pen and just want to periodically rest part of my hand on the IPad while drawing. Would appreciate advice on this and thanks once again.

I Mac G5, Intel 24" IMac, 3.0 gigahertz, Mac OS X (10.5.6), own FC Studio

Posted on Aug 17, 2010 12:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 17, 2010 6:13 PM

Almost any glove will eliminate the capacitance between the skin the screen. It's funny that you asked this question, because it's an ongoing problem with motorcyclists who wear gloves (almost all do) who try to use the iPhone or iPad. We couldn't find a one that allowed us to use either device.

So, I would guess any thin leather or synthetic glove will work for you.
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 17, 2010 6:13 PM in response to lucin

Almost any glove will eliminate the capacitance between the skin the screen. It's funny that you asked this question, because it's an ongoing problem with motorcyclists who wear gloves (almost all do) who try to use the iPhone or iPad. We couldn't find a one that allowed us to use either device.

So, I would guess any thin leather or synthetic glove will work for you.

Proper gloves to wear when drawing on my IPad?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.