You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How I have to chat with customer service support in China by online

My phone’s camera is not work and I bought is from America and apple of Turkey not support this series number. One of my friend want to go to Hong Kong but he will in Hong Kong just for one day. If I send it to Hong Kong can they change repair or change my phone during one day? And I want to know Hong Kong or China support my phone series number (A2651)

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Mar 24, 2023 2:21 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 24, 2023 2:45 AM

IMPORTANT RESTRICTION FOR iPHONE, iPAD, APPLE TV AND HOMEPOD SERVICE.

Apple may restrict warranty service for iPhone, iPad, Apple TV and HomePod to the country where Apple or its Authorized Distributors originally sold the device.

3 replies

Mar 24, 2023 2:47 AM in response to setare114

This Warranty does not apply: (a) to consumable parts, such as batteries or protective coatings that are designed to diminish over time, unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship; (b) to cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents and broken plastic on ports unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship; (c) to damage caused by use with a third party component or product that does not meet the Apple Product’s specifications

How I have to chat with customer service support in China by online

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.