Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost Data

During pairing my watch with my new phone I lost my activity Nana is there anyway to restore that information to my watch or just upload it to my phone? PS I was without a phone for a little over a month so I was just using my watch for text messaging lol

Apple Watch Series 3

Posted on Mar 24, 2023 7:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 24, 2023 10:08 AM

Since you were without the iPhone for a month and therefor could not backup your watch data, I am afraid that month's of data will be lost. If you were backing up your iPhone data before it was lost, you should be able to recover that watch data when you setup your new iPhone. See step 5 in:

Set up your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 24, 2023 10:08 AM in response to TROYDEELSTRA

Since you were without the iPhone for a month and therefor could not backup your watch data, I am afraid that month's of data will be lost. If you were backing up your iPhone data before it was lost, you should be able to recover that watch data when you setup your new iPhone. See step 5 in:

Set up your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Lost Data

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.