Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV won’t play music videos in Apple Music

I have the latest Apple Tv 4K 128Gb.

The Apple Music app wont play any music videos, just songs.

When i try to play a music video it just cuts to black, and the app returns to main Home Screen.

It all works fine om my Iphone, Ipad, LG TV and my Pc, but not on Apple Tv.

Tried to reset, restart, both Ethernet and WiFi.

100/100 strong WiFi and 8K Hdmi.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Apple TV 4K (3rd generation)

Posted on Mar 24, 2023 10:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 26, 2023 4:27 PM

Hello Leif-Rune,

For this particular issue, further assistance may be needed. We want to make sure you reach the right team for help with your Apple TV / Apple Music issue, so we recommend that you contact Apple Support directly. Depending on your region, you may be able to reach them here: Get Support - Apple.

Thank you for participating in the Apple Support Communities and have a wonderful day.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 26, 2023 4:27 PM in response to Leif-Rune

Hello Leif-Rune,

For this particular issue, further assistance may be needed. We want to make sure you reach the right team for help with your Apple TV / Apple Music issue, so we recommend that you contact Apple Support directly. Depending on your region, you may be able to reach them here: Get Support - Apple.

Thank you for participating in the Apple Support Communities and have a wonderful day.

Apple TV won’t play music videos in Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.