Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

With Ventura 13.2.1 I can not access my site's cpanel

I am suddenly unable to access the cpanel for one of my websites on my Mac Mini. I can connect fine on my iPad so it must be something in my settings... but I'm not aware of changing anything there!?! Anything new in this drop of Ventura that might cause this? I've tried 3 different browsers, and cleared cache and cookies.

UPDATE: Never mind... stupid VPN!!

Posted on Mar 24, 2023 2:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 24, 2023 9:54 PM

nospammers970201 wrote:

I am suddenly unable to access the cpanel for one of my websites on my Mac Mini. I can connect fine on my iPad so it must be something in my settings... but I'm not aware of changing anything there!?! Anything new in this drop of Ventura that might cause this? I've tried 3 different browsers, and cleared cache and cookies.

A true VPN tunnel, for example between you and your job, or a Bank server would be of value, otherwise might be time to re-think the usage.

see: Public VPN's are anything but private

https://gist.github.com/joepie91/5a9909939e6ce7d09e29

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 24, 2023 9:54 PM in response to nospammers970201

nospammers970201 wrote:

A true VPN tunnel, for example between you and your job, or a Bank server would be of value, otherwise might be time to re-think the usage.

see: Public VPN's are anything but private

https://gist.github.com/joepie91/5a9909939e6ce7d09e29

With Ventura 13.2.1 I can not access my site's cpanel

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.