Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to download my notes from icloud to iphone

Posted on Mar 24, 2023 7:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 24, 2023 7:16 PM

ateeq64 Said:

"I signed out my apple id and lost all my notes, which are still saved on icloud. On signing back everything else got back otherwise my notes, which technically should have been retrieved"

-------

Recovering Lost Notes:

If you have lost the notes, then here is what to try...

A. Start Here: If you're Missing Notes on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

B. Restore from a Backup:

Did your ever back up your iPhone with these installed? If so, back up you could back up your iPhone, and then restore it from the backup.

C. iCloud in Settings: Look in iCloud settings in each device, and make sure that Notes is clicked. If it is, then unclick it, and then click it again.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 24, 2023 7:16 PM in response to ateeq64

ateeq64 Said:

"I signed out my apple id and lost all my notes, which are still saved on icloud. On signing back everything else got back otherwise my notes, which technically should have been retrieved"

-------

Recovering Lost Notes:

If you have lost the notes, then here is what to try...

A. Start Here: If you're Missing Notes on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

B. Restore from a Backup:

Did your ever back up your iPhone with these installed? If so, back up you could back up your iPhone, and then restore it from the backup.

C. iCloud in Settings: Look in iCloud settings in each device, and make sure that Notes is clicked. If it is, then unclick it, and then click it again.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.