Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to connect my Apple Watch to my iPhone?

Apple watch connect iPhone

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Apple Watch Series 6

Posted on Mar 25, 2023 5:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 25, 2023 5:30 AM

You can find the instructions on how to pair an Apple Watch to your iPhone here:

Set up and pair your Apple Watch with iPhone - Apple Support

If you’ve already tried this and are having problems, please read thru this article:

If you can't pair an Apple Watch with your iPhone - Apple Support

If you are still having problems after that, then please reply with as much detail as possible. We will need to know what iPhone you have and its iOS version. Which Apple Watch are you trying to pair? Exactly what is the problem? Is there an error message?

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 25, 2023 5:30 AM in response to neelam198

You can find the instructions on how to pair an Apple Watch to your iPhone here:

Set up and pair your Apple Watch with iPhone - Apple Support

If you’ve already tried this and are having problems, please read thru this article:

If you can't pair an Apple Watch with your iPhone - Apple Support

If you are still having problems after that, then please reply with as much detail as possible. We will need to know what iPhone you have and its iOS version. Which Apple Watch are you trying to pair? Exactly what is the problem? Is there an error message?

How to connect my Apple Watch to my iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.