Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

This malware pops up every time I open my computer. Is there a way to delete this without paying for a service to clean my computer

MacBook Air (M1, 2020)

Posted on Mar 25, 2023 7:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 25, 2023 7:48 AM

There is nothing you need to clean. It's just a web scam.

In Safari, go to the Safari menu and choose Settings. Then click on the Websites tab. Select Notifications. Remove all websites from the list. Make sure that "Allow websites to ask for permission to send notifications" is turned off.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 25, 2023 7:48 AM in response to artnants

There is nothing you need to clean. It's just a web scam.

In Safari, go to the Safari menu and choose Settings. Then click on the Websites tab. Select Notifications. Remove all websites from the list. Make sure that "Allow websites to ask for permission to send notifications" is turned off.

This malware pops up every time I open my computer. Is there a way to delete this without paying for a service to clean my computer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.