Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Air Pods 3rd Generation

Are there rubber tips available for this device? If not, how can I get a better fit for my ears? Can I use 2nd Gen rubber tips?

Posted on Mar 25, 2023 10:12 AM

1 reply

Mar 26, 2023 3:06 PM in response to brucinda290

Hi brucinda290,

For help with AirPods (3rd generation) and the fit, check out the information below found in the article here: Get the right fit with AirPods (3rd generation) or AirPods Pro (all generations) - Apple Support

"AirPods (3rd generation)

An animation of AirPods (3rd generation) insertion into the ear.

Gently press AirPods in your ears and rotate toward your face. Your AirPods should feel snug and secure.

Use the Ear Tip Fit Test with AirPods Pro

To see which of the included ear tips provide the best seal, you can run the fit detection test on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

An iPhone screen displaying the Ear Tip Fit Test for AirPods Pro (1st generation).

Open the AirPods Pro case, then go to Settings app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Tap the name of your AirPods Pro near the top of the screen, tap Ear Tip Fit Test, then follow the onscreen instructions."

You may be able to find a third-party accessory for tips that work with the AirPods. However, if you still have issues and are within your return window, reach out to Apple Support directly to further assist.

Contact - Official Apple Support

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Best.

Air Pods 3rd Generation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.