Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot find "Per Account" in Mail settings (iPad Pro 2022, iOS 16.3.1)

Apple writes here the following:

TipIf you have more than one email account, tap Per Account to set a different signature for each account.

However, when I navigate to the Settings app > Mail > Signature I only see a single field for my signature, although I have configured 2 other accounts to work in Apple Mail besides my regular iCloud account.

So, where is that "Per Account" option – has somebody found the solution?

P.S. On my iPhone with iOS 15, I very well see the option "All Accounts" and "Per Account".

–Martin

iPad Pro (6th generation)

Posted on Mar 25, 2023 5:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 26, 2023 3:40 PM

Ah, so somehow when you posted your original question, only one email service provider was in play, and therefore you were not offered a “Per Account” signature option.

But now the situation has been rectified.

Great. enjoy your iPad.

6 replies

Mar 26, 2023 3:34 PM in response to sberman

When I go to Settings > Mail, there's no such option as Default Account, albeit there is a default account there after you've purchased your iPad – it's iCloud. I have to say that I do not use the iCloud account for my email needs.

I have added 2 additional accounts to that by tapping on Add Account. Of those additional 2 accounts, I only use one for email.

I have now added another 4th account also to be used for email, so now I have a total of 2 accounts that are used for email. And voilà the 2 options (All Accounts nd Per Account) now display.

Thank you!

Cannot find "Per Account" in Mail settings (iPad Pro 2022, iOS 16.3.1)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.