Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need help with my battery

how can to change my battery ?

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on Mar 26, 2023 7:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 26, 2023 7:54 AM

The link below takes you to a document about 'iPhone Battery & Power Repair' outlining battery replacement, cost, and time to repair.

Click here --> iPhone Battery Repair & Replacement - Apple Support

iPhone Battery Repair & Replacement - Apple Support (IN)

iPhone Battery and Performance - iPhone Battery and Performance - Apple Support - about power management, battery life

- For iPhone 6 and later, iOS 11.3 and later add new features to show battery health and recommend if a battery needs to be replaced. These can be found in Settings > Battery > Battery Health.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 26, 2023 7:54 AM in response to RonalEdgardo

The link below takes you to a document about 'iPhone Battery & Power Repair' outlining battery replacement, cost, and time to repair.

Click here --> iPhone Battery Repair & Replacement - Apple Support

iPhone Battery Repair & Replacement - Apple Support (IN)

iPhone Battery and Performance - iPhone Battery and Performance - Apple Support - about power management, battery life

- For iPhone 6 and later, iOS 11.3 and later add new features to show battery health and recommend if a battery needs to be replaced. These can be found in Settings > Battery > Battery Health.

I need help with my battery

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.