You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Icloud lock

Hello

My brother and I recently bought 2 Iphone 11 which are icloud locked, I bought it because I am very limited on the budget and would like to use a good Iphone, please help us! I will be grateful for your answer.

Best regards, Javokhir

iPhone 11

Posted on Mar 26, 2023 11:41 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 26, 2023 2:58 PM

It certainly sounds like you purchased previously owned iPhones. Unfortunately, they were very likely stolen by the seller. You must have the assistance of the original owner or these iPhones will remain useless forever. Get a refund if possible.

How to remove Activation Lock - Apple Support

If the price is “too good to be true ‘, be very suspicious.

10 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 26, 2023 2:58 PM in response to javohir0666

It certainly sounds like you purchased previously owned iPhones. Unfortunately, they were very likely stolen by the seller. You must have the assistance of the original owner or these iPhones will remain useless forever. Get a refund if possible.

How to remove Activation Lock - Apple Support

If the price is “too good to be true ‘, be very suspicious.

Mar 26, 2023 5:54 PM in response to sberman

Chances are they weren't stolen, and simply the previous user forgot to sign out. This is an extremely flawed system, leaving millions of devices useless because people forgot their passwords, or simply didn't care enough to sign out. This is a huge issue with Apple devices, which puts so many devices in the garbage essentially.

Icloud lock

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.