Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery widget not showing all apple devices

Why is it that the battery widget on any given Apple device I own won’t show the status of the battery charge of all the Apple devices I own? I have an Apple Watch, iPhone, iPad Air with Apple Pencil 2, a set of Beats earbuds, and a MacBook Pro 16”. I get that the widget shows the status based on Bluetooth connection, but given the smooth interoperability and interconnection of all the devices, is there no way to show all the Apple devices in the battery widget?

MacBook Pro (2017 – 2020)

Posted on Mar 27, 2023 3:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 28, 2023 2:12 PM

Hello PHaS3,

If you'd like to see the ability to remotely check the battery levels on your different devices, you can make that suggestion to Apple through their feedback page here: Product Feedback

Cheers!

1 reply

Battery widget not showing all apple devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.