Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud

I forget my passcode of my phone or someone change it but my information are still in contact with my phone

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Mar 27, 2023 4:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 27, 2023 5:32 AM

To unlock your iPhone, follow the steps described in the Apple article: If you see an iPhone or iPad unavailable message or Security Lockout screen

If you see an iPhone or iPad unavailable message or Security Lockout screen - Apple Support

or someone change it

If other people have access to your iPhone or other Apple device, change the device passcode and never share it with others.

Change your Passcode -> Use a passcode with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 27, 2023 5:32 AM in response to ogaga96

To unlock your iPhone, follow the steps described in the Apple article: If you see an iPhone or iPad unavailable message or Security Lockout screen

If you see an iPhone or iPad unavailable message or Security Lockout screen - Apple Support

or someone change it

If other people have access to your iPhone or other Apple device, change the device passcode and never share it with others.

Change your Passcode -> Use a passcode with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.