Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

download videos from website

Produced holiday videos years ago on commercial site, can I download? Animoto.com produced many videos for me, told me if I got a month subscription I could download them. All the videos still play music, show photos beautifully.

But they say they won't download for a variety of possible reasons: corrupted/missing music file, too large (50MG+) etc.

Is there any way I can get these downloaded & save? Precious family memories.

Thank you!

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.6

Posted on Mar 27, 2023 1:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 27, 2023 1:14 PM

This sounds like a question for Animoto support, more than anyone here. If the videos are on their site, it's up to them to be able to provide the videos.

It sounds like you've reached out to them and they're saying there's some issue with the videos, but no one here can validate what that may be, nor tell you how to get the videos if Animoto.com can't provide them.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 27, 2023 1:14 PM in response to vesta822

This sounds like a question for Animoto support, more than anyone here. If the videos are on their site, it's up to them to be able to provide the videos.

It sounds like you've reached out to them and they're saying there's some issue with the videos, but no one here can validate what that may be, nor tell you how to get the videos if Animoto.com can't provide them.

download videos from website

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.