Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cannot move around songs in new folder

Why could I do this for the past 7 years and not any longer. I am a teacher, creating a playlist of songs for a dance class and the playlist I created yesterday and today will not let me move songs around in a different order. It always worked before and even works on other playlists but not this new playlist. Whats up with that? what has changed? I called in and spoke with 3 ppl at apple earlier today and each of them has no clue. Please help!!!

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Mar 27, 2023 2:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 27, 2023 4:56 PM

Ty so much. I fooled with 4 customer service reps. For over 2 1/2 ,hours total who could not figure it out. In all fairness two of them tried going here n there but nothing worked.

Somehow that setting got changed n thats all it was. After 7 yrs every playlist worked in the past but this weeks Playlist didn't work. ITune reps use to be so knowledable in the past. What happened to all those workers? It's such a shame. Curtious yes but not knowledgeable. I'm so glad I found this site and found you. Bless you!!

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 27, 2023 4:56 PM in response to deeg0629

Ty so much. I fooled with 4 customer service reps. For over 2 1/2 ,hours total who could not figure it out. In all fairness two of them tried going here n there but nothing worked.

Somehow that setting got changed n thats all it was. After 7 yrs every playlist worked in the past but this weeks Playlist didn't work. ITune reps use to be so knowledable in the past. What happened to all those workers? It's such a shame. Curtious yes but not knowledgeable. I'm so glad I found this site and found you. Bless you!!

cannot move around songs in new folder

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.