Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

FaceTime Notification

This feature probably came with the update but having the FaceTime icon on my phone about being on FaceTime with someone on my iPad and wanting to switch back to the phone. This feature also covers up the time on my iPhone as the FaceTime icon stays there the entire call. Which means I have to pull down the notification to see the time. I was wondering if there’s a way for me to turn it off or will I have to wait for another update for that to be an option.

Posted on Mar 27, 2023 2:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 29, 2023 1:03 PM

Hello Tierra_cu,

To help resolve this issue, make sure both devices has the latest update on them. Apple's updates contain software that is crucial to the operation of your devices. If your devices already have the latest updates, restart both the iPad and the iPhone to see if the issue is resolved. The articles below will show you how:

1. Update your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support
  2. Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

If you would like to stop receiving calls on your iPad, follow the steps here:

Make and receive phone calls on Mac or iPad - Apple Support

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities, and have a great day!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 29, 2023 1:03 PM in response to Tierra_cu

Hello Tierra_cu,

To help resolve this issue, make sure both devices has the latest update on them. Apple's updates contain software that is crucial to the operation of your devices. If your devices already have the latest updates, restart both the iPad and the iPhone to see if the issue is resolved. The articles below will show you how:

1. Update your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support
  2. Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

If you would like to stop receiving calls on your iPad, follow the steps here:

Make and receive phone calls on Mac or iPad - Apple Support

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities, and have a great day!

FaceTime Notification

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.