Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to unlock blocked iPhone 7?

how do i unlock my locked iphone

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 7, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 27, 2023 8:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 27, 2023 8:24 PM

yunglawd Said:

"unlocking: how do i unlock my locked iphone"

-------

Troubleshooting a Locked iPhone:

So, where was this Purchased?

• Web Site?:

If this was purchased off of a Web site (i.e. eBay), then contact the site, seeing if the seller can be held accountable, and if you can get your money back.

• Personal Sale?:

If this was purchased in-person somehow, then take it up with that person.  Request a Refund: Seems you've been scammed, though a full-assumption on my part. So, ask the seller for a return . This is the site they should have used prior to selling it to you: What to do Before you Sell, Give Away, or Trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support. The seller should have known better.

• Learn from This:

Next time you go about purchasing a device from someone, request that they let you log into your own iCloud account on it, prior to handing over the money. If they decide to disabled by those rules you've set forth, then do not proceed with the transaction.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 27, 2023 8:24 PM in response to yunglawd

yunglawd Said:

"unlocking: how do i unlock my locked iphone"

-------

Troubleshooting a Locked iPhone:

So, where was this Purchased?

• Web Site?:

If this was purchased off of a Web site (i.e. eBay), then contact the site, seeing if the seller can be held accountable, and if you can get your money back.

• Personal Sale?:

If this was purchased in-person somehow, then take it up with that person.  Request a Refund: Seems you've been scammed, though a full-assumption on my part. So, ask the seller for a return . This is the site they should have used prior to selling it to you: What to do Before you Sell, Give Away, or Trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support. The seller should have known better.

• Learn from This:

Next time you go about purchasing a device from someone, request that they let you log into your own iCloud account on it, prior to handing over the money. If they decide to disabled by those rules you've set forth, then do not proceed with the transaction.

How to unlock blocked iPhone 7?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.