Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I've been having difficulties getting past the email verification on my android and this web link isn't even working why? appleid.apple.com

I've been having difficulties getting past the email verification on my android and this web link isn't even working why? appleid.apple.com

Posted on Mar 27, 2023 8:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 29, 2023 5:14 PM

Greetings ovy240,

Start by seeing if you are able to sign into your Apple ID using any of the following links, to isolate the issue:

"Use your Apple ID to sign in to Apple websites.

If you're already signed in to your device with your Apple ID and your device has Touch ID or Face ID, you can use it to sign in to iCloud.com or appleid.apple.com." Sign in with your Apple ID

Consider offering additional details to help the community guide you to a resolution.

• What exactly is happening vs what you expect to happen?
  • Any error messages?
  • Can you access your Apple ID anywhere?

Best wishes.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 29, 2023 5:14 PM in response to ovy240

Greetings ovy240,

Start by seeing if you are able to sign into your Apple ID using any of the following links, to isolate the issue:

"Use your Apple ID to sign in to Apple websites.

If you're already signed in to your device with your Apple ID and your device has Touch ID or Face ID, you can use it to sign in to iCloud.com or appleid.apple.com." Sign in with your Apple ID

Consider offering additional details to help the community guide you to a resolution.

• What exactly is happening vs what you expect to happen?
  • Any error messages?
  • Can you access your Apple ID anywhere?

Best wishes.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.