Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i reset my payment for Itunes if my account has been disabled

My Itunes account has been disabled due to a new credit card that wasn't edited how do I get into my account to edit the information

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Mar 28, 2023 6:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 28, 2023 6:43 AM

Hello ~ Go ahead an contact support as this is Apple’s way to let you know that there may be an issue with your account.

If you see a message that says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes'

Contact through link or by going to lower left and click on Support or:

Contact Apple for support and service

If you see the ability messages you must contact Apple ….nothing you can do will help or if you see this message follow instructions there…

If your Apple ID is locked or disabled - Apple Support

~Katana-San~

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 28, 2023 6:43 AM in response to rqdq

Hello ~ Go ahead an contact support as this is Apple’s way to let you know that there may be an issue with your account.

If you see a message that says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes'

Contact through link or by going to lower left and click on Support or:

Contact Apple for support and service

If you see the ability messages you must contact Apple ….nothing you can do will help or if you see this message follow instructions there…

If your Apple ID is locked or disabled - Apple Support

~Katana-San~

how do i reset my payment for Itunes if my account has been disabled

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.