Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does my Apple Card carry foreign transaction fees?

Does my apple Mastercard carry foreign transaction fees?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Mar 28, 2023 8:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 28, 2023 8:20 AM

No. See the following from the Customer Agreement https://www.goldmansachs.com/terms-and-conditions/Apple-Card-Customer-Agreement.pdf

TRANSACTIONS MADE IN FOREIGN CURRENCIES

Transactions, returns and credits made in a currency other than U.S. dollars will be converted into U.S. dollars. We do not add any foreign exchange rate fee to these Transactions. The conversion will be performed by Mastercard International, the payment network associated with your Account (the "Network"). The Network follows its own methods for conversions that are subject to change. The conversion will occur on the day the Transaction, return or credit is processed by the Network, which may be different than the date of the Transaction, return or credit. As a result, the conversion rate may differ from the rate as of a Transaction date or the date a Transaction is posted on your Account.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 28, 2023 8:20 AM in response to Ribzone

No. See the following from the Customer Agreement https://www.goldmansachs.com/terms-and-conditions/Apple-Card-Customer-Agreement.pdf

TRANSACTIONS MADE IN FOREIGN CURRENCIES

Transactions, returns and credits made in a currency other than U.S. dollars will be converted into U.S. dollars. We do not add any foreign exchange rate fee to these Transactions. The conversion will be performed by Mastercard International, the payment network associated with your Account (the "Network"). The Network follows its own methods for conversions that are subject to change. The conversion will occur on the day the Transaction, return or credit is processed by the Network, which may be different than the date of the Transaction, return or credit. As a result, the conversion rate may differ from the rate as of a Transaction date or the date a Transaction is posted on your Account.

Does my Apple Card carry foreign transaction fees?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.