Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to cancel the order

iPad 2, iOS 9

Posted on Mar 28, 2023 5:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 29, 2023 7:12 AM

The following links should help you to both identify and manage any recurring Apple service subscriptions associated with your AppleID account:

If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

Manage App Store purchases, subscriptions, settings, and restrictions on iPad - Apple Support

Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support

If your enquiry refers to something else, you’ll need to provide more information.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 29, 2023 7:12 AM in response to shaher98

The following links should help you to both identify and manage any recurring Apple service subscriptions associated with your AppleID account:

If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

Manage App Store purchases, subscriptions, settings, and restrictions on iPad - Apple Support

Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support

If your enquiry refers to something else, you’ll need to provide more information.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.