Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am not receiving emails from my Hotmail account on my iPhone12

Suddenly I am not receiving emails on my iPhone12 from my Hotmail account

Posted on Mar 28, 2023 7:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 28, 2023 7:33 PM

BubblesBanks1976 Said:

"I am not receiving emails from my Hotmail account on my iPhone12: Suddenly I am not receiving emails on my iPhone12 from my Hotmail account"

-------

Create a New App Password:

Use an App Password for Hotmail

I remember chatting with Microsoft not too long ago, and going through this to set up other accounts to be accessed on MailOutlook, and on other Apps.

While in Hotmail, Go To:

1. User Name(Top-Right)
  2. View account (Second Option Down)
  3. Security (third tap in from top-left)
  4. More security options (Far-Right)
  5. App passwords (Third Pane Down)
  6. Create a new app password
  7. Click Done
  8. Use the app password provided for a synchronized app

You might need to chat with Microsoft about this. So, Go Here: Contact Us - Virtual Agent - Microsoft Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 28, 2023 7:33 PM in response to BubblesBanks1976

BubblesBanks1976 Said:

"I am not receiving emails from my Hotmail account on my iPhone12: Suddenly I am not receiving emails on my iPhone12 from my Hotmail account"

-------

Create a New App Password:

Use an App Password for Hotmail

I remember chatting with Microsoft not too long ago, and going through this to set up other accounts to be accessed on MailOutlook, and on other Apps.

While in Hotmail, Go To:

1. User Name(Top-Right)
  2. View account (Second Option Down)
  3. Security (third tap in from top-left)
  4. More security options (Far-Right)
  5. App passwords (Third Pane Down)
  6. Create a new app password
  7. Click Done
  8. Use the app password provided for a synchronized app

You might need to chat with Microsoft about this. So, Go Here: Contact Us - Virtual Agent - Microsoft Support

I am not receiving emails from my Hotmail account on my iPhone12

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.