Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I forget my password of my iphone 13

I forget my password of my iphone 13 i want to open my phone without reset iphone.

Posted on Mar 28, 2023 11:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 29, 2023 12:32 AM

I’m sorry there is no other way without restoring your iPhone. If you have a backup, at least you can download it and get back your data.

If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

A word of advice: if you do a Google search on this, you may find that there are third-party apps and software out there that claim to be able to recover the passcode without a reset. They will likely ask you to connect to a computer, and sound pretty convincing or have a YouTube video to back them up. These are scams; don’t download or use them! I know because I tried several years ago, unfortunately… and let me just say that they don’t work as advertised. Additionally the ones that claim to be completely free aren’t free, either. They are either malware or else they will pretend to help you get part of the way through the process and then freeze until you pay them… at which time they will not work anymore; quietly getting away with theft.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 29, 2023 12:32 AM in response to nabih32

I’m sorry there is no other way without restoring your iPhone. If you have a backup, at least you can download it and get back your data.

If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

A word of advice: if you do a Google search on this, you may find that there are third-party apps and software out there that claim to be able to recover the passcode without a reset. They will likely ask you to connect to a computer, and sound pretty convincing or have a YouTube video to back them up. These are scams; don’t download or use them! I know because I tried several years ago, unfortunately… and let me just say that they don’t work as advertised. Additionally the ones that claim to be completely free aren’t free, either. They are either malware or else they will pretend to help you get part of the way through the process and then freeze until you pay them… at which time they will not work anymore; quietly getting away with theft.

I forget my password of my iphone 13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.