Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

password trouble with continue with icloud

i just reset my apple id password, then go back to preferences in icloud where it asks for my apple id password... i enter my new password and i know its correct but its saying its incorrect. can anybody help me with this? thanks!

Posted on Mar 29, 2023 1:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 29, 2023 6:26 AM

First I would go to icloud.com and sign in. This will help determine where the break in the chain is. If you are able to login, I suggest restoring the device and setting it up as new to avoid any software issues from coming back. If you are not able to login, try resetting it via the website. If that does not work, Apple phone support is going to be your best bet. Apple Stores do not have access to your icloud account in anyway, taking it in would be a waste of time.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 29, 2023 6:26 AM in response to parktower306

First I would go to icloud.com and sign in. This will help determine where the break in the chain is. If you are able to login, I suggest restoring the device and setting it up as new to avoid any software issues from coming back. If you are not able to login, try resetting it via the website. If that does not work, Apple phone support is going to be your best bet. Apple Stores do not have access to your icloud account in anyway, taking it in would be a waste of time.

password trouble with continue with icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.