Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery Health

I bought my 13 pro max 8 months ago. My battery health was 98% on 8 March 2023 and its 29 March 2023 now and battery health is 95%. Please someone tell me why is my battery dying so fast even i take care of battery cycles. I am very worried.

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Mar 29, 2023 10:52 AM

2 replies

Mar 29, 2023 2:07 PM in response to salarimran-7

You write your iPhone was at 98% and it was 8 months old, and in a few weeks it went from 98 to 95%. There is nothing to worry about. The calculation of the battery's maximum capacity is not updated all the time, therefore a few percent may be taken suddenly at once. Apple recommends that the battery be replaced when it is at 80%, so you have lots of good time left with your current battery.

Just for comparison. A week or two ago I had 99% battery capacity on my iPhone, it is from November 2022 - the other day I checked again and it said 96%, (95.4%) after 157 full charges. I think it is very normal.

You can find more useful information here:

iPhone Battery and Performance - Apple Support

Battery Health

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.