Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to Delete FitCoach App of IPhone

I am trying to delete My Account on FitCoach & it’s not in My Subscriptions in My Apple ID Settings. Everything I’ve found says to go into subscriptions in Your AppleID and it’s not there. I know I’m being charged for it & I don’t know what to do. The app is no help because You can’t unsubscribe through the app. HELP!!

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 29, 2023 2:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 30, 2023 4:16 AM

I assume this is the app you are using → FitCoach

That service appears to be 100% app based. There is no account sign in on their website. So if you have made a subscription, it was made through the app, and must be visible on the iPhone here SettingsApple IDSubscriptions. If you cannot see it in the list of your subscriptions, then you have not created a subscription and therefore do not have to pay. When you create a subscription, you must authorize with your Apple ID code, Face ID or Touch ID. You are not signed up for a subscription just by downloading the app - subscriptions must be approved using the aforementioned approval methods.

If you have used Android before and created the subscription through the Play Store, then this is where you must cancel the subscription. You can see here how to cancel a subscription with Google Play → TAP HERE!

You can also try to get in touch with FitCoach via this email: support@fitcoach.fit

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 30, 2023 4:16 AM in response to LittleCindyLouWho3

I assume this is the app you are using → FitCoach

That service appears to be 100% app based. There is no account sign in on their website. So if you have made a subscription, it was made through the app, and must be visible on the iPhone here SettingsApple IDSubscriptions. If you cannot see it in the list of your subscriptions, then you have not created a subscription and therefore do not have to pay. When you create a subscription, you must authorize with your Apple ID code, Face ID or Touch ID. You are not signed up for a subscription just by downloading the app - subscriptions must be approved using the aforementioned approval methods.

If you have used Android before and created the subscription through the Play Store, then this is where you must cancel the subscription. You can see here how to cancel a subscription with Google Play → TAP HERE!

You can also try to get in touch with FitCoach via this email: support@fitcoach.fit

How to Delete FitCoach App of IPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.