Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I gifted an app but the recipient never received it

How do I find a gifted app?

MacBook Air (2018 – 2020)

Posted on Mar 30, 2023 9:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 30, 2023 9:50 AM

The recipient need to check the mail box, see -> Gift apps, music, movies, and more from Apple

Gift apps, music, movies, and more from Apple - Apple Support

• After the gift is sent, the recipient gets an email. When they open the email and click Redeem, the item automatically downloads to their device.

If you still need help, get more help and assistant from Apple directly, see Contact Apple for support and service -> Contact Apple for support and service – Apple Support (UK) 

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 30, 2023 9:50 AM in response to Sandruska19

The recipient need to check the mail box, see -> Gift apps, music, movies, and more from Apple

Gift apps, music, movies, and more from Apple - Apple Support

• After the gift is sent, the recipient gets an email. When they open the email and click Redeem, the item automatically downloads to their device.

If you still need help, get more help and assistant from Apple directly, see Contact Apple for support and service -> Contact Apple for support and service – Apple Support (UK) 

I gifted an app but the recipient never received it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.