Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

A broad white line appeared on the screen of my iPhone 11 pro max , what can do to get rid of it?

A broad white line appeared on the screen of my iPhone 11 pro max , what can I do to get rid of it?

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Mar 30, 2023 1:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 30, 2023 1:43 PM

Hello Pippilångstrum,

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with your iPhone 11 Pro Max.

The broad white line on your screen could be an indication of a hardware issue, and it may require professional repair. However, before taking it to a repair center, there are a few things you can try:

1. Restart your iPhone - Sometimes, restarting your phone can fix minor software glitches that may be causing the white line.
  2. Update your iOS - Check if your phone is running the latest version of iOS. If not, update it as it may contain bug fixes that could solve the issue.
  3. Check for physical damage - Inspect your phone's screen for any cracks or physical damage that may have caused the white line.

If none of the above steps work, it's best to take your phone to an authorized repair center or contact Apple support for further assistance. They can diagnose the issue and provide you with the best course of action.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 30, 2023 1:43 PM in response to Pippilångstrump

Hello Pippilångstrum,

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with your iPhone 11 Pro Max.

The broad white line on your screen could be an indication of a hardware issue, and it may require professional repair. However, before taking it to a repair center, there are a few things you can try:

1. Restart your iPhone - Sometimes, restarting your phone can fix minor software glitches that may be causing the white line.
  2. Update your iOS - Check if your phone is running the latest version of iOS. If not, update it as it may contain bug fixes that could solve the issue.
  3. Check for physical damage - Inspect your phone's screen for any cracks or physical damage that may have caused the white line.

If none of the above steps work, it's best to take your phone to an authorized repair center or contact Apple support for further assistance. They can diagnose the issue and provide you with the best course of action.

A broad white line appeared on the screen of my iPhone 11 pro max , what can do to get rid of it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.