Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to reset screen time passcode for forgot passcode

I don't recall ever setting a passcode for Screen Time therefore the system is locked.

After following the instructions on reset for forgot passcode for screen time the process just ends with no action is taken.

Also, following the instructions for turn off screen time this does not work as well.

What's the remedy to correct this?

Posted on Mar 31, 2023 7:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 2, 2023 7:06 AM

I backed up on iTunes then restored the phone with the backup data. Once the process completed it worked. Some how the prior software updates created a passcode for screen time, I never set a screen time passcode. Absolutely no reason for me to set a screen time passcode. Thanks for your input.

2 replies

Mar 31, 2023 9:19 AM in response to Edoug3906

Edoug3906 wrote:

I don't recall ever setting a passcode for Screen Time therefore the system is locked.
After following the instructions on reset for forgot passcode for screen time the process just ends with no action is taken.
Also, following the instructions for turn off screen time this does not work as well.
What's the remedy to correct this?

You restore yoru phone as new and not from backup as outlined here If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

how to reset screen time passcode for forgot passcode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.