You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

đź’ˇ Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to turn off AirPods sensor?

I want to off my AirPods sensour because whenever I touch my AirPods sensour my call is already cutt

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Mar 31, 2023 5:39 PM

1 reply

Apr 4, 2023 3:55 PM in response to fiza240

Hello fiza240,

We would like to see how we can help you with changing the controls for your AirPods. Follow the steps in this link to see the different options avaiable to you: Change force sensor, Touch control, or button settings for AirPods - Apple Support

"Change force sensor, Touch control, or button settings using iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

1. On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings  > Accessibility > AirPods.
  2. Select your AirPods.
  3. Set any of the following options:
    • Press Speed: When an action requires pressing the buttons, force sensor, or Touch control multiple times, adjust how quickly you must press before the action occurs.
    • Press and Hold Duration: Adjust the duration required to press and hold the buttons, force sensor, or Touch control on your AirPods before an action occurs.
    • Volume Control for AirPods Pro (2nd generation): If you don’t want to control the volume by swiping up or down on the indent on the stem, turn off Volume Swipe.

For more options—such as Headphone Accommodations—tap Audio Accessibility Settings. See Set headphone accommodations for AirPods."

Cheers!

How to turn off AirPods sensor?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.