Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Whatsapp have crashed

My whatsapp have crashed. It is not opening and i can't uninstall it fear of lost data. Please help me, how to fix my whatsapp?

Posted on Apr 1, 2023 12:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 1, 2023 2:16 PM

No one in this user-to-user forum has the knowledge or skill to support WhatsApp.

You can try basic troubleshooting: Force restart your phone force quit WhatsApp:

Force restart iPhone, depending on your iPhone model:

On an iPhone 8 or later and all SE generations:

• Press and quickly release VOLUME UP

then

• Press and quickly release VOLUME DOWN

then

• Hold the SIDE button until an Apple logo appears (15-30 seconds), ignoring "slide to power off" if it appears

The operative word here is QUICKLY; and try it a couple of times, the timing is a little tricky.

• On an iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus: Press and hold both the Side and Volume Down buttons for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo.
  • On an iPhone 6s and earlier, iPad, or iPod touch: Press and hold both the Home and the Top (or Side) buttons for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 1, 2023 2:16 PM in response to Bharti2530

No one in this user-to-user forum has the knowledge or skill to support WhatsApp.

You can try basic troubleshooting: Force restart your phone force quit WhatsApp:

Force restart iPhone, depending on your iPhone model:

On an iPhone 8 or later and all SE generations:

• Press and quickly release VOLUME UP

then

• Press and quickly release VOLUME DOWN

then

• Hold the SIDE button until an Apple logo appears (15-30 seconds), ignoring "slide to power off" if it appears

The operative word here is QUICKLY; and try it a couple of times, the timing is a little tricky.

• On an iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus: Press and hold both the Side and Volume Down buttons for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo.
  • On an iPhone 6s and earlier, iPad, or iPod touch: Press and hold both the Home and the Top (or Side) buttons for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo.

Whatsapp have crashed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.