Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone turns himself off after lock

Every time I turn off my iphone 11 pro it turns off completely after max 30 seconds and I have to turn it back on again.

So when I lock the iphone, 30 second later it turns himself off. When I use the iphone, it works perfectly and stays on as long as I like.

Someone who can help? I can send a video

Posted on Apr 1, 2023 10:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 1, 2023 10:19 AM

If your iPhone is turning off after 30 seconds of being locked, but works fine when you are actively using it, there could be a few different things causing this issue. then...

1. Check your Battery Health: Go to Settings > Battery > Battery Health, and check your battery's maximum capacity. If it is below 80%, your battery may be degraded and needs to be replaced.
  2. Update your iPhone: Make sure your iPhone is running the latest version of iOS. Go to Settings > General > Software Update, and check if there is an update available.
  3. Reset your iPhone: Try resetting your iPhone by holding down the Power button and Home button (or volume down button for iPhone X and later) until you see the Apple logo. This may help resolve any software issues causing your iPhone to turn off.

If none of these steps work, you may need to contact Apple Support or take your iPhone to an Apple Store for further assistance.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 1, 2023 10:19 AM in response to Lucas_vl37

If your iPhone is turning off after 30 seconds of being locked, but works fine when you are actively using it, there could be a few different things causing this issue. then...

1. Check your Battery Health: Go to Settings > Battery > Battery Health, and check your battery's maximum capacity. If it is below 80%, your battery may be degraded and needs to be replaced.
  2. Update your iPhone: Make sure your iPhone is running the latest version of iOS. Go to Settings > General > Software Update, and check if there is an update available.
  3. Reset your iPhone: Try resetting your iPhone by holding down the Power button and Home button (or volume down button for iPhone X and later) until you see the Apple logo. This may help resolve any software issues causing your iPhone to turn off.

If none of these steps work, you may need to contact Apple Support or take your iPhone to an Apple Store for further assistance.

iPhone turns himself off after lock

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.