Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Change my E-Mail Adresse from Apple- ID

My E-Mail Adresse for my Apple-ID is my school email adresse. Now I’m finished with school and my email Adresse will be delete. So I can’t confirm things from this email. How can I change it to my new email Adresse? I want to keep my old settings and not get a new Apple-ID.

iPhone 14, 16

Posted on Apr 2, 2023 8:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 2, 2023 10:20 AM

You cannot change a school Apple ID to a private Apple ID.

If you no longer at school, they will deleted your school email address. This is done as soon as you have left the school so that you can no longer log in. You don't longer have any rights there.

An deleted email address, is no longer valid, it simply no longer exists and it no longer works.

You may not be able to change that email scholl address because it is no longer exists.

If you've never had your own private Apple ID, see this Apple article: -> How to create a new Apple ID

How to create a new Apple ID – Apple Support (UK)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 2, 2023 10:20 AM in response to dongfang006

You cannot change a school Apple ID to a private Apple ID.

If you no longer at school, they will deleted your school email address. This is done as soon as you have left the school so that you can no longer log in. You don't longer have any rights there.

An deleted email address, is no longer valid, it simply no longer exists and it no longer works.

You may not be able to change that email scholl address because it is no longer exists.

If you've never had your own private Apple ID, see this Apple article: -> How to create a new Apple ID

How to create a new Apple ID – Apple Support (UK)

Change my E-Mail Adresse from Apple- ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.