Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Discord notifications

Hey guys I have notifications on in settings and even on in discord but for some reason I don’t seem to get any notifications on my Lock Screen or Home Screen dnd is off and everything

it’s weird because in the mornings it works but at night it doesn’t ? Does anyone know how to fix this it’s annoying me

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Apr 2, 2023 9:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 5, 2023 5:56 PM

Hello Fantasticfloper,

We understand you need help with not getting notifications from your Discord app. You mentioned already checking your settings, but that it doesn't seem to work during specific hours. Let's walk through these additional steps to see if they help:

1. Restart your iPhone.
  2. Check for any iOS updates: Update your iPhone or iPad
  3. Check for any updates to the Discord app: How to manually update apps on your Apple device
  4. Check your Screen Time settings to make sure that app isn't restricted in any way: Use Screen Time on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
  5. Make sure you don't have a Focus set specifically during the evening hours to restrict notifications: Use Focus on your iPhone or iPad

Usually those steps will resolve most app-specific issues like this. Reply back with any questions or concerns.

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 5, 2023 5:56 PM in response to Fantasticfloper

Hello Fantasticfloper,

We understand you need help with not getting notifications from your Discord app. You mentioned already checking your settings, but that it doesn't seem to work during specific hours. Let's walk through these additional steps to see if they help:

1. Restart your iPhone.
  2. Check for any iOS updates: Update your iPhone or iPad
  3. Check for any updates to the Discord app: How to manually update apps on your Apple device
  4. Check your Screen Time settings to make sure that app isn't restricted in any way: Use Screen Time on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
  5. Make sure you don't have a Focus set specifically during the evening hours to restrict notifications: Use Focus on your iPhone or iPad

Usually those steps will resolve most app-specific issues like this. Reply back with any questions or concerns.

Take care.

Discord notifications

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.