Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I do not see how to get full replays just recaps.

On MLS Season Pass I do not see how to get full replays of matches, just recaps.

Apple TV HD, tvOS 16

Posted on Apr 2, 2023 1:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 3, 2023 10:18 AM

From the MLS main page in the Apple TV app, scroll down to Past Matches. Select any of the listed games there. Scroll to the right for more (earlier) games. On the page for the chosen game, scroll down to How to Watch. Press-and-hold the tile for various versions (recap (6–8 mins), full game (90 mins) with commentary in English/​Spanish/​French), as described below the tile.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 3, 2023 10:18 AM in response to splashcat

From the MLS main page in the Apple TV app, scroll down to Past Matches. Select any of the listed games there. Scroll to the right for more (earlier) games. On the page for the chosen game, scroll down to How to Watch. Press-and-hold the tile for various versions (recap (6–8 mins), full game (90 mins) with commentary in English/​Spanish/​French), as described below the tile.

I do not see how to get full replays just recaps.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.