Newsroom Update

Apple Music today announced the release of its 100 Best Albums of all time, a list crafted by Apple Music’s experts alongside industry professionals. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where is my purchased music on iTunes?

I haven't been able to access my iTunes music since my Nano went dead. I recently installed iTune.app on my Windows table. How can I find and play music I purchased from iTunes before the pandemic?

Posted on Apr 2, 2023 6:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 2, 2023 6:16 PM

Gecko,

The easiest way is to find it on the computer where it was downloaded, or any copies or backups that you have made.

Also, if you are still using the same Apple ID, are in the same country, and the content is still available, you should be able to redownload fresh copies at no charge. Follow the steps in here:

Redownload music - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 2, 2023 6:16 PM in response to GeckoPal

Gecko,

The easiest way is to find it on the computer where it was downloaded, or any copies or backups that you have made.

Also, if you are still using the same Apple ID, are in the same country, and the content is still available, you should be able to redownload fresh copies at no charge. Follow the steps in here:

Redownload music - Apple Support

Where is my purchased music on iTunes?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.