Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I fix my battery without getting a new one

Can you give me advice I’m new to Apple

Posted on Apr 2, 2023 6:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 2, 2023 6:34 PM

Your iPhone battery is a consumable; it will lose about 1% of its capacity per month on average. Once it reaches 80%, or if you go to Settings/Battery/Battery Health and there is a message saying that the battery condition s degraded you should have the battery replaced→iPhone Battery Replacement - Official Apple Support. It can be done in an Apple store or Apple Authorized Service Provider shop, frequently while you wait.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 2, 2023 6:34 PM in response to Antilor201

Your iPhone battery is a consumable; it will lose about 1% of its capacity per month on average. Once it reaches 80%, or if you go to Settings/Battery/Battery Health and there is a message saying that the battery condition s degraded you should have the battery replaced→iPhone Battery Replacement - Official Apple Support. It can be done in an Apple store or Apple Authorized Service Provider shop, frequently while you wait.

Can I fix my battery without getting a new one

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.