Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Website Gives Error by Saying An Unhandled Error Has Occurred

I am trying to reach the following website using my iPhone. "https://registrar.gatech.edu/calendar/"

The website gives an error when the prompt says, "fetching the data." I tried using different browsers (Safari, Google Chrome, Google, Mozilla), and I tried disconnecting from WiFi and using cellular data, but they did not work either.

I had a similar problem with my computer, but after I reset my browser settings to their default version, I was able to reach this particular website. I tried doing the same thing on my Phone, but I could not find a corresponding reset setting to the default counterpart in any of my browsers.

I would be very happy if you could help me with this problem.

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Apr 3, 2023 8:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 3, 2023 9:29 AM

If you encounter an "unhandled error" message on a website, it means that the website has encountered an error that it cannot handle or process. This can happen for a variety of reasons, such as a problem with the website's code, a server issue, or a problem with your internet connection.

1. Refresh the page: Sometimes, simply refreshing the page can resolve the issue. Click the refresh button in your browser or press F5 on your keyboard to reload the page.
  2. Clear your browser cache: Clearing your browser cache can sometimes help to resolve website errors. Go to your browser settings and clear your cache and cookies.
  3. Try a different browser: If the error persists, try accessing the website using a different browser to see if the issue is specific to your current browser.
  4. Check your internet connection: Ensure that you have a stable and active internet connection. You can try restarting your modem or router to resolve any connectivity issues.
  5. Contact the website's support team: If none of the above solutions work, contact the website's support team or customer service to report the issue. They may be able to provide further assistance and resolve the error.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 3, 2023 9:29 AM in response to OnurSelim

If you encounter an "unhandled error" message on a website, it means that the website has encountered an error that it cannot handle or process. This can happen for a variety of reasons, such as a problem with the website's code, a server issue, or a problem with your internet connection.

1. Refresh the page: Sometimes, simply refreshing the page can resolve the issue. Click the refresh button in your browser or press F5 on your keyboard to reload the page.
  2. Clear your browser cache: Clearing your browser cache can sometimes help to resolve website errors. Go to your browser settings and clear your cache and cookies.
  3. Try a different browser: If the error persists, try accessing the website using a different browser to see if the issue is specific to your current browser.
  4. Check your internet connection: Ensure that you have a stable and active internet connection. You can try restarting your modem or router to resolve any connectivity issues.
  5. Contact the website's support team: If none of the above solutions work, contact the website's support team or customer service to report the issue. They may be able to provide further assistance and resolve the error.

Website Gives Error by Saying An Unhandled Error Has Occurred

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.