Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Alpine Loop Size

I purchased an Apple Watch Ultra that came with the Midnight Ocean band about a month ago and I decided to purchase a Green Alpine loop separately today. I unfortunately got the wrong size. Can I exchange it for the correct size? I saw a similar question and replies said that because it comes with the watch, you cannot but is it a different situation if the band was purchased separately?

Posted on Apr 3, 2023 12:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 7, 2023 12:14 PM

Yes, you should be able to exchange the Green Alpine loop band that you purchased separately for the correct size. Generally, Apple offers a 14-day return policy for most products purchased through their online or retail stores. However, if you have already passed the 14-day return window, you may still be able to exchange the band if it is in like-new condition and with original packaging.

To exchange the band, you can visit an Apple retail store or contact Apple Support to initiate the exchange process. You may be asked to provide proof of purchase, such as a receipt or order confirmation email.

It's worth noting that exchange policies may vary depending on your location and the specific Apple store or retailer where you made the purchase. Therefore, it's always a good idea to check with the store or contact customer support before heading out to exchange the band.

Overall, as long as the band was purchased separately and is within the return window, there should be no issue exchanging it for the correct size.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 7, 2023 12:14 PM in response to KayaAtaGulseren

Yes, you should be able to exchange the Green Alpine loop band that you purchased separately for the correct size. Generally, Apple offers a 14-day return policy for most products purchased through their online or retail stores. However, if you have already passed the 14-day return window, you may still be able to exchange the band if it is in like-new condition and with original packaging.

To exchange the band, you can visit an Apple retail store or contact Apple Support to initiate the exchange process. You may be asked to provide proof of purchase, such as a receipt or order confirmation email.

It's worth noting that exchange policies may vary depending on your location and the specific Apple store or retailer where you made the purchase. Therefore, it's always a good idea to check with the store or contact customer support before heading out to exchange the band.

Overall, as long as the band was purchased separately and is within the return window, there should be no issue exchanging it for the correct size.

Alpine Loop Size

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.