Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App Request Notification

My phone used to get notified of the app requests from my 2 boys but now it doesn't. I have to go on my MacBook to accept the app requests. And now tonight THAT even stopped working! How do I get the notifications on my phone again?

MacBook Pro 13″, OS X 10.10

Posted on Apr 3, 2023 6:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 3, 2023 7:00 PM

Redmond713 Said:

"App Request Notification: My phone used to get notified of the app requests from my 2 boys but now it doesn't. I have to go on my MacBook to accept the app requests. And now tonight THAT even stopped working! How do I get the notifications on my phone again?"

-------

Reconfigure Ask to Buy:

Perhaps one of your boys disabled Ask to Buy? Go here and check to make sure that Ask to Buy is set up and configured correctly: Approve what Kids Buy with Ask to Buy - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 3, 2023 7:00 PM in response to Redmond713

Redmond713 Said:

"App Request Notification: My phone used to get notified of the app requests from my 2 boys but now it doesn't. I have to go on my MacBook to accept the app requests. And now tonight THAT even stopped working! How do I get the notifications on my phone again?"

-------

Reconfigure Ask to Buy:

Perhaps one of your boys disabled Ask to Buy? Go here and check to make sure that Ask to Buy is set up and configured correctly: Approve what Kids Buy with Ask to Buy - Apple Support

Apr 3, 2023 8:08 PM in response to Redmond713

Redmond713 Said:

"Everything is set up as it should be. It’s something in the notifications. First my phone stopped notifying me but my MacBook still did, but now that stopped all of a sudden too."

-------

Not sure. If this occurred on its own, then it seems to be a bug In the URL So, report this bug to Apple. So below....

Recommend this to Apple:

Do your Part: Inform Apple of this idea. You'd do so by providing Apple Feedback on this.  Apple wont get back to you directly, but the more feedback thy receive from its users, the more likely they will know what what bugs exist, and what fixes to include in macOS versions to come.

1. Go Here: Feedback - macOS - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Select: "Applications/Utilities" for the "Feedback Area"
  4. Comment: on when you can across this issue, and how you've troubleshot it thus far.Include the URL of this thread..rs.
  5. Proceed from there as necessary

App Request Notification

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.