Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop cannot edit at my new MacMini M2 device

Recently I get my new MacMini 2023 macOS Ventura 13.3

before this I'm using MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Early 2015) macOS Monterey Version 12.6.4

When I start downloaded all my adobe apps, most of the app can work well, only Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop cannot work well, it was like 1 hour can use, then after awhile cannot use again..showing like view mode only.

I looked for Adobe support to remote my device check up the software, after restart it back to normal can use. but after 30min cannot use again. software also up to date.

so I suspect is the device problem, but I dont know how to figure it out. This problem already a week, I use back my old Macbook Pro to do my work now. I have no idea..anyone here facing this problem too?

Who can help me?

here is my video to show the problem. https://youtu.be/7ZcFpgNYrj0

Mac mini (M2, 2023)

Posted on Apr 3, 2023 10:07 PM

Similar questions

3 replies

Apr 3, 2023 10:29 PM in response to Billieztouch

Billieztouch Said:

"Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop cannot edit at my new MacMini M2 device: [...]it was like 1 hour can use, then after awhile cannot use again..showing like view mode only. I looked for Adobe support to remote my device check up the software, after restart it back to normal can use. but after 30min cannot use again. software also up to date. so I suspect is the device problem[...]"

-------

Thank you for the video.

Read-only Permissions:

Look into Sharing & Permissions of the file. Make sure you are permitted to write to it.

1. Right Click: on the file
  2. Select: Get Info...
  3. View: Sharing & Permissions (in the very Bottom)
  4. Verify: The Privilege is not "Read only" for your user.

Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop cannot edit at my new MacMini M2 device

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.