Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I was on 7 day trial for Adobe Lightroom, and I cancelled the service before the trial ended from apple subscriptions, But amount got deducted from Auto pay UPI, How do I get a refund?

Even after cancelling before trial ended amount was deducted by apple service from PhonePe

The transaction is not reflected in Apple’a media & purchase history.

Amount is not added to apple funds and I don’t have a 1 year subscription for Lightroom.

how do I get back the the money I lost?

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Apr 4, 2023 1:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2023 2:03 AM

These are the instructions to request a refund:--> Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple

Apple will judge (and let you know via email) if your request is eligible for a refund.

For any further questions about payments and/or subscriptions, you can also contact iTunes Store Support Team directly, using this specific link:--> Apple Support

(if you get no help, look at the bottom of the above link, where you can contact them using "chat" or "phone" options).

Regards

Giulio

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 4, 2023 2:03 AM in response to AlanJohny

These are the instructions to request a refund:--> Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple

Apple will judge (and let you know via email) if your request is eligible for a refund.

For any further questions about payments and/or subscriptions, you can also contact iTunes Store Support Team directly, using this specific link:--> Apple Support

(if you get no help, look at the bottom of the above link, where you can contact them using "chat" or "phone" options).

Regards

Giulio

I was on 7 day trial for Adobe Lightroom, and I cancelled the service before the trial ended from apple subscriptions, But amount got deducted from Auto pay UPI, How do I get a refund?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.