Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

airdrop

When I attempt to receive an airdrop file on my 2023 MacBook Pro running Ventura 13.3 there is a chime but no notification to accept the file. I have updated the software, restarted the computer, turned on and off wifi and bluetoothand still no luck. Can someone help me out with what I am missing? Thank you

MacBook Pro (M2 Max, 2023)

Posted on Apr 4, 2023 8:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2023 8:34 AM

If both devices are using the same Apple ID, you will not get a notification to accept or deny. The file will be placed in your Downloads folder automatically. You do usually still get a notification that a file is being transferred, but not the option to accept or deny. Check your Downloads folder.

You have done a great job on troubleshooting and if you are still having trouble, we can look into it more. Are you able to send a file from your Mac?

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 4, 2023 8:34 AM in response to Eyedabreaux

If both devices are using the same Apple ID, you will not get a notification to accept or deny. The file will be placed in your Downloads folder automatically. You do usually still get a notification that a file is being transferred, but not the option to accept or deny. Check your Downloads folder.

You have done a great job on troubleshooting and if you are still having trouble, we can look into it more. Are you able to send a file from your Mac?

airdrop

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.