Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to download AirDrop on my iPhone?

How to download airdrop in my iphone

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Apr 4, 2023 1:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 6, 2023 3:22 AM

AirDrop is already built into iOS on your iPhone. You can enable AirDrop here: SettingsGeneralAirDrop.

If you only want to receive content from your Contacts, select Contacts Only. You can also choose Everyone in 10 minutes. This means that everyone can see you in AirDrop and send you content. Depending on the content you receive, it will be stored in different places. Images are saved in the Photos app, other files will usually be saved in the Files app. But you usually get the option of where content should be saved if you have several apps that support the received content.

You can find more useful information about AirDrop here:

How to use AirDrop on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 6, 2023 3:22 AM in response to assi144

AirDrop is already built into iOS on your iPhone. You can enable AirDrop here: SettingsGeneralAirDrop.

If you only want to receive content from your Contacts, select Contacts Only. You can also choose Everyone in 10 minutes. This means that everyone can see you in AirDrop and send you content. Depending on the content you receive, it will be stored in different places. Images are saved in the Photos app, other files will usually be saved in the Files app. But you usually get the option of where content should be saved if you have several apps that support the received content.

You can find more useful information about AirDrop here:

How to use AirDrop on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

How to download AirDrop on my iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.