Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Subscription apple music

hi, i have a question,

I canceled my apple music subscription and it was supposed to expire on 04/04/23, today is April 5th and the subscription is still there, why hasn't it been canceled?

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 4, 2023 2:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2023 2:27 PM

If you canceled it, it should have been canceled. If it ended correctly, then it should say it has expired. It will not be entirely erased from your subscription list if that's what you mean. It will stay there, and show the "Expired" date, and the option to resubscribe for a while, before it's ultimately dropped from the list.

Also note, it's still the 4th in most places in the word on the western hemisphere, including Cupertino, California where Apple is based, and the subscription may not have yet expired as such.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 4, 2023 2:27 PM in response to Vasylynattsjvs

If you canceled it, it should have been canceled. If it ended correctly, then it should say it has expired. It will not be entirely erased from your subscription list if that's what you mean. It will stay there, and show the "Expired" date, and the option to resubscribe for a while, before it's ultimately dropped from the list.

Also note, it's still the 4th in most places in the word on the western hemisphere, including Cupertino, California where Apple is based, and the subscription may not have yet expired as such.

Subscription apple music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.